In our Summer 2015 newsletter, we have several articles with tips and information that can help you including:
- How to deal with Imposter Sydrome, a common experience among high achievers.
- A book review of “Same Time Next Week,” which has inspirational stories by individuals and therapists describing key components of recovery from mental health problems.
- More tips from Reid Wilson on the Anxiety Mental Game and how you can beat anxiety.
In addition, we have several CBT Center announcements:
- Melissa Gould is back from maternity leave.
- We opened a new branch office in Roseville serving the Sacramento region.
- We are now a regional clinic for the National Social Anxiety Center.
- Our staff therapists, family and friends gathered together on a Sunday for a special retreat in nature.
Read our CBT Center Summer 2015 newsletter by clicking here.
Stories of Hope and Resilience in Mental Health
Read Laura Johnson’s book review of “Same Time Next Week” on Positive Psychology New Daily:
How to Get Help for Anxiety, OCD and Anxiety-Related Problems in Sacramento Valley/Roseville
The Cognitive Behavior Therapy Center of Sacramento Valley in Roseville specializes in Anxiety and OCD therapy for adults, children and teenagers. The Sacramento Valley office in Roseville serves the Placer County and Sacramento County communities of Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Granite Bay, Lincoln, Folsom, Citrus Heights, El Dorado Hills, Loomis, Auburn, Penryn, Grass Valley, Colfax and surrounding areas. Contact us at (916) 778-0771 or email us for more information on how we can help you overcome your anxiety-related problems.