Anxiety, OCD and Eating Disorder Therapy for Teenagers in Roseville/Sacramento Valley
The Cognitive Behavior Therapy Center of Sacramento Valley in Roseville specializes in evidence-based therapy for teenagers experiencing anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorders and other anxiety-related issues. With our convenient location in the Roseville/Rocklin area just minutes from I-80, we serve the Sacramento Valley and Sierra communities of Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Granite Bay, Lincoln, Folsom, Citrus Heights, El Dorado Hills, Loomis, Penryn, Grass Valley, Colfax, Auburn and surrounding areas. We offer practical, goal-oriented therapy for teenagers struggling with the following problems:
Anxiety Disorders in Teenagers in Roseville/Sacramento Valley
- Generalized Anxiety and Worry in Teens
- Depression in Teens
- Social Anxiety and Excessive Shyness in Teens
- School Anxiety and Stress in Teens
- Panic Disorder in Teens
- Insomnia/Sleep Problems
- Phobias in Teens
- Trauma/PTSD in Teens
Obsessive Compulsive Disorders in Teenagers in Roseville/Sacramento Valley
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) in Teens
- Hypochondriasis/Health Anxiety in Teens
- Trichotillomania/Hair Pulling in Teens
- Skin Picking in Teens
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder/Body Image Issues in Teens
Eating Disorders in Teenagers in Roseville/Sacramento Valley
- Anorexia in Teens
- Bulimia in Teens
- Binge Eating Disorder in Teens
Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Teenagers in Roseville/Sacramento Valley
Cognitive Behavior Therapy, known as “CBT,” is a practical, goal-oriented form of therapy that is focused on the present and future to help your teen solve current problems. CBT is the most heavily researched from of therapy and is the “gold standard” for anxiety disorders, OCD, eating disorders and many other problems. In CBT, your teen will learn skills to increase positive emotions, optimism and resilience while letting go of unhelpful ways of thinking, problematic behaviors and intense emotions. The unique features of CBT include:
- Goal-Oriented: Your teen won’t just talk about their problems. Your therapist will help your teen set clear, measurable goals for therapy and develop action plans to reach them. We’ll monitor progress toward reaching your teen’s goals using brief surveys.
- Evidence-Based and Personalized: In hundreds of research studies, CBT has been shown to be effective for a wide variety of problems. While your teen’s therapist keeps up to date with the latest research for the problems she treats, your teen’s treatment plan will be personalized to his/her unique needs.
- Practical and Concrete: Your teen’s therapist will make every effort to keep every session focused and relevant to working on the problems your teen wants addressed in therapy. We won’t deviate to other topics unless they seem relevant to reaching your teen’s goals.
- Active and Collaborative: In CBT, your teen and his/her therapist are partners. Your teen will be expected to take an active role in therapy sessions and to complete homework assignments in between sessions.
- Compassionate and Client-Oriented: While helping your teen make positive changes in your life, your teen’s therapist will listen, empathize and develop a safe and trusting relationship with your teen.
How To Get Help for Teenagers with Anxiety, OCD and Eating Disorders in Roseville/Sacramento Valley
The Cognitive Behavior Therapy Center of Sacramento Valley in the Roseville/Rocklin area specializes in Anxiety, OCD and Eating Disorder therapy and counseling with teenagers. With our convenient location in Roseville just minutes from I-80, we serve the Sacramento Valley and Sierra communities of Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Granite Bay, Lincoln, Folsom, Citrus Heights, El Dorado Hills, Loomis, Penryn, Grass Valley, Colfax, Auburn and surrounding areas. Contact us at (916) 778-0771 or email us at CBTSacramento@gmail.com for more information on how we can help your teen overcome his/her problems with Anxiety, OCD or Eating Disorders.
The Cognitive Behavior Therapy Center of Sacramento Valley is a division of the Cognitive Behavior Therapy Center, Adult & Child Counseling, Inc. We have a successful CBT Center in the Silicon Valley/San Jose area: Cognitive Behavior Therapy Center of Silicon Valley. The CBT Center of Sacramento Valley & the Sierra will be our second major office.
Sacramento Valley and Sierra Communities We Serve
Sacramento Therapy Counseling • Roseville Therapy Counseling • Rocklin Therapy Counseling • Granite Bay Therapy Counseling • Lincoln Therapy Counseling • Folsom Therapy Counseling • Citrus Heights Therapy Counseling • El Dorado Hills Therapy Counseling • Loomis Therapy Counseling • Penryn Therapy Counseling • Grass Valley Therapy Counseling • Colfax Therapy Counseling • Auburn Therapy Counseling